Whatsapp is one of the most popular communication software in the world. Most of the people who has a Smartphone, maximum f they are used Whatsapp. We can chat with each other person, also group. But sometimes we send the wrong message to everyone, but we want to immediately unsent the message. If this case also you face frequently, then this post is important for you,
Today in this article we wanna going to share with you about How to Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp. If you sent any wrong message then you could cancel the message. Also, we share some special tips when using WhatsApp. All the tips will be given below in this article. So please read the full content.
Delete Sent Message on WhatsApp
If you want to Delete a Sent Message on WhatsApp which sent to a group or person. Then you can delete the message. Now we will share some tips about how to you can delete this message. Please check the below section & find out your query answer.
How to delete sent WhatsApp messages
Now we will share the tips about How to delete sent WhatsApp messages. Please follow the below steps for delete the Whatsapp message.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message which you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message.
- Then tap Delete from the menu. Or, select more messages to delete multiple at once.
- Tap Delete, then Delete for Everyone
- That’s Done.
Delete messages for everyone
If you sent a message to your friends, then you can simply delete the message for everyone. Please follow the below steps for Delete Whatsapp messages for everyone
Deleting messages for everyone allows you to delete specific messages you’ve sent to an individual or group chat. This is particularly useful if you sent a message to the wrong chat or if the message you sent contains a mistake.
Messages that are successfully deleted for everyone will be replaced with:
“This message was deleted“
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. Optionally, select more messages to delete multiple messages at once.
- Tap Delete > Delete for everyone.
Delete messages for yourself
You can delete your copy of messages you’ve sent or received from your phone. This has no impact on your recipients’ chats. Your recipients will still see the messages in their chat screen.
To delete messages for yourself:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. Optionally, tap more messages to delete multiple messages at once.
- Tap Delete > Delete for me.
Thanks for reading this post. We hope that you could know the tips about How to Delete Sent Messages on WhatsApp. if you like this post then please share the post link to your friends. So that they also could know this amazing technique. If you like to read tech-related connect then please visit this website regularly..