If you are an iPhone mobile user then this post is most important for you. iPhone provides the world’s best intelligent security system for your data security. so you must remember your iPhone passcode. Somehow if you forget your iPhone passcode then you may fall in a dangerous situation. Because of it is very difficult to recover or remove your iCloud lock. So be more careful about your iPhone passcode.
In this post today we wanna going to share with you about how to fix the iPad disabled connection to iTunes without a computer. many iPhone or iPad users want to know the unlock method without a computer. Because many users don’t have a computer or some of the users pocket a computer. So it is difficult to unlock iPad lock with the computer. Please read this article & find out the technique about how to recover your iPhone passcode without Computer.
What is the meaning of “iPhone/iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes”?
Sometimes some of the iPhones show that your device is disabled. Many people want to know the actual reason why that’s type of message is showing. If you input the wrong passcode into your iPhone or iPad then it will be showing Your iPhone/iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes. it occurs when you input the wrong passcode in many times. that means your device is temporarily locked, it needs to connect to iTunes for unlocking the device. So please be more conscious about your iPhone or iPad passcode, otherwise, you face difficulty.
How to Fix iPad Disabled Connect to iTunes without Computer
Input wrong passcode sometimes our iPad was disabled. That’s why we need to unlock it. But if don’t have a computer near your hand, at that time you may face a problem. But don’t worry now we will share tips with you about fix your disabled iPad without a computer. You can do this process in two methods. we will share the unlock technique in the below section. Please check the below.
Unlock your iPad without a Computer by using iCloud ID
Please check the below steps & follow if you want to Unlock your iPad without a Computer by using your iCloud ID. Also, we will attach an image for more info.
- Firstly open a browser from your other smartphone.
- Then got to iCloud.com from your Internet browser.
- Now Enter your Apple ID and password for login, and authenticate on your other Apple devices by Trust It. Or enter the authentication pin on your computer.
- After successful login chooses to “Find My iPhone or Find My iPad” list.
- Click All Device at the top of the screen and choose your device, which one is disabled.
- Now Click Erase iPhone or Erase iPad.
- Then see a confirmation message, Please confirm Erase.
- At this stage, you need to enter again your Apple ID password to proceed.
- Then your iPhone or iPad will start wiping all data to the factory settings.
- That’s done, now set up your device as new.
Thanks for reading this most valuable post about How to Fix iPad Disabled Connect to iTunes without Computer. we hope that you can successfully unlock your disabled iPhone or iPad without any computer. If you face any problem when unlocking the device, then let us know in the below comments box. Our technical team will help you to solve your problem.