Happy International Men’s Day 2022: International Men’s Day falls on November 19 every year. The day is commemorated to appreciate all the men in our lives and their contribution to making society a better place. The day aims to highlight positive male role models and raise awareness around men’s well-being. According to Internationalmensday.com, a few other objectives of the day are as follows – recognize and celebrate positive contributions by men to society, highlight discrimination against men, promote gender equality and improve gender relations, and create a safe and better world. International Men’s Day was first celebrated in the year 1999.
INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY 2022: THEME
There are six pillars of International Men’s Day, and one of them focuses on improving gender relations and promoting gender equality for men and women alike. “Better relations between men and women” is the theme for IMD 2022.
International Men’s Day 2022 Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages:
You hold a special place in my life and today is a day to celebrate all that you are and stand for. Happy International Men’s Day!
Wishing all the men in my life Happy International Men’s Day. You are loved and appreciated today and always!
God created men to follow his teachings based on love and respect, all men should do so, and earth would be a better place to live. Happy International Men’s Day!
Happy International Men’s Day
The beauty of all men is that each has a special quality, and it is incredible when you discover their true heart. Happy International Men’s Day!
“When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw.” – Nelson Mandela.
Shout out to all men who despite all odds and obstacles paved the way for themselves in this over-ambitious world. May you get more strength and love. Happy International Men’s Day!
A day to celebrate the warmth and strength a man brings in our lives. Happy International Men’s Day!
“A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.” – BR Ambedkar.
There is no need for a man to use physical force to show the strength within him. It is a matter of facing the challenges of life without fear. Happy International Men’s Day!
International Men’s Day quotes
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
- A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means. – Sallust
- But know this. Men are not from Mars. Women are not from Venus. Do not fall for categories. Everyone is everything. Every ingredient inside a star is inside you, and every personality that ever existed competes in the theatre of your mind for the main role. – Matt Haig
- A man must at times be hard as nails: willing to face up to the truth about himself…But he must also be tender. No weapon will breach the armor of a woman’s resentment-like tenderness. – Elisabeth Elliot
- A man does what he must – in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures – and that is the basis of all human morality. – John F Kennedy
- Being male is a matter of birth. Being a man is a matter of age. But being a gentleman is a matter of choice. – Vin Diesel
International Men’s Day wishes
- The beauty of all men is that each one has a special quality, and it is nice when you discover their true heart. Happy Men’s Day.
- There is no need for a man to use physical force to show the strength that he carries within him. It is a matter of facing the challenges of life without fear. Happy International Men’s Day!
- Shout out to all men out there who despite all odds and obstacles, paved the way for themselves in the over-ambitious world. May you get more strength and love. Happy International Men’s Day!
- Men are a beautiful creation of God, but they are not perfect, so it’s normal that they have several errors. Happy International Men’s Day!
- Thank you for keeping my faith in good men intact! You deserve nothing but the best. Happy International Men’s Day.
- We should be true men and endeavor to be better each day, for the benefit of our families and for us. Happy Men’s Day!
- You sacrifice your happiness and life for the welfare of your family and loved ones. We wish you a Happy International Men’s Day.
- A real man never gets affected by what others say about him as he is busy doing what is best for his family and loved ones. You are truly the best man we all know. Happy International Men’s Day.
Yearly themes of International Men’s day
As well as the six Core Objectives, an optional secondary theme for IMD has usually been suggested by world coordinators, such as peace in 2002, men’s health in 2003, healing and forgiveness in 2007, positive male role models in 2009, and ‘our children’s future’ in 2010.
- 2011, “Giving Boys the Best Possible Start in Life”
- 2012, “Helping Men and Boys Live Longer, Happier and Healthier Lives”
- 2013, “Keeping Men and Boys Safe”
- 2014, “Working Together for Men and Boys”
- 2015, “Working to Expand Reproductive Options for Men”
- 2016, “Stop Male Suicide”. In every country except China, the rate of suicide in men is higher than that of women, in some cases as high as six men for every one woman, and life expectancy is routinely less for men than women in all countries. To this end, “Global Action on Men’s Health (GAMH) wants the World Health Organization and other international public health bodies, as well as individual governments, to acknowledge the scale of the problems facing men and boys and to take sustained action to tackle them. This work should sit alongside continuing action to improve the health of women and girls.”
- 2017, “Celebrating Men And Boys In All Their Diversity”. The emphasis on “…A Call To Action for individuals, institutions, and organizations to innovate the manner in which they design and deliver resources and support services which speak to the unique needs and issues of men and boys”.
- 2018, “Positive Male Role Models”
- 2019, “Making a Difference for Men and Boys”
- 2020, “Better Health for Men and Boys”
- 2021, “Better relations between men and women”
Thanks for reading this article which was written about International Men’s Day 2022: Message, Pic, Quotes and Wishes. we hope that you could find all kinds of information about International Men’s Day 2022